Thursday 1 October 2009

Alexa's September favourites (continued...)

Sorry the last blog was too long so I had to make it into 2 parts. I really love all the makeup shown and my favourite item is the Dior lipgloss for its great finish. My favourite foundation out of the 3 is the Rimmel London Recover foundation, I use it every day and it's a good foundation.
Clothes/Shoes/Jewelery:






As you can probably tell, my favourite is the bracelet! I bought it for Lacey for her birthday and it was £22 from house of fraser. I also love the boots, I have had them for a week and I've worn them everyday since I got them. They were from priceless shoes and cost £20. The coat was a birthday present and so I shouldn't really have it yet, but I was the one who picked it out and my dad said he would save it for my birthday because I wanted some more presents. It was £35 from matalan.
Other things:






First of the book, this is Katie Price's autobiography, Jordan pushed to the limit. Althought I didn't buy it in september, I recently finished it and I really enjoyed it. It was definately a favourite this month. Next, Tresemee heat protect spray. This is really good to use when you have just washed your hair and you are about to dry it with a blow dryer, or straighten your hair. I never use it when my hair is dry because it does make it look a bit greasy. It is good to have around espiecally, if you straighten/curl your hair alot and you use a lot of heat. I recommend towel-drying your hair before using this. Then there is my Aussie, leave in conditoner and moisture shampoo. Both are fantastic and they make your hair very shiny and healthy looking, also they make your hair smooth and silky. I use the leave in conditioner everyday and I use the shampoo every two weeks for two weeks and then I switch to tresemme volumising shampoo. My blackberry is included because I love it so much and it is my baby. I use it everyday and have only just figured most of it out. My ipod is also included because I can't live without music. It has all my fave songs and it is my essential item, I would go mad without it!
Thanks for visiting Our blog, I hope you enjoyed it. Please leave comments :) Rude or offensive comments will be deleted because there is no need to be horrible.
Alexa x

No comments:

Post a Comment