Saturday 3 October 2009

Bargain haul, Matalan.


Yesterday Lacey and I went to matalan to get some jeans on our way back from school. Lacey didn't get anything, but I got 7 things for £49. I bought some dark skinny jeans which are really nice, they cost £12 and they have an orange belt that is metallic that was included in the price.



Lacey found the jeans and I didn't really want them because they were skinny jeans and I have never owned skinny jeans in my life! But Lacey found them and I thought that they were pretty cool. I didn't try them on it the shop because we were in a rush but I decided to get them anyway as my dad paid for them. As we were queueing at the checkout, I spotted some hair extensions and they said they were 3 for 2 but I only bought 1 as I had spent all the money I had taken with me. They cost £4 and were an absolute bargain, they are clip in and they're synthetic hair so they aren't real hair, but they are so silky and long and just feel fantastic when they are in. So for £4 I really can't complain!



I got 5 tops and they were all very basic but I thought they looked really nice. The first top was half price it was £12 but I got it for £6 and it looked pretty cool. I have been seeing a lot of dogtooth print pieces of clothing from pictures of London fashion week and in some fashion sections of magazines, so when I saw this I knew I had to get it espiecally as it was half price. It's red and pretty cool to be honest, it has a dogtooth pattern all over it and it has slits in the arms and it kind of hangs off the shoulders.


Then I got 4 tops and they were on special offer. The first two tops were 2 for £12 and they are very long, they are plain and clutch and the bottom and have a zip on one side at the bottom. I really like these and they slouch at the shoulders. One is blue and one is dark purple.



Thats the blue one and this is the purple one.


That's the purple one, it's a very dark purple but it looks black in the pictures. It's not that black in real life.
Finally, I got 2 tops for £15 and these are my favourite. They are black with a colour stripe down the middle and have little slouchy pockets on the bottom. They are really long and I might wear them with leggings or with my skinny jeans, or by themselves as just a dress. They are great value. One is black and white and one is black and purple.





So that is all I got and I thought it was a bargain :)
I have a haul video on this uploaded on youtube.
Thanks for reading :)
Alexa, x

1 comment: